Thursday, September 8, 2011

Miley Cyrus On Salvia Bong & Avan Jogia

Miley Marie Claire March 2011 cover interview. On smoking salvia from a bong: 'I'm not perfect.. I made a mistake.. I'm disappointed in myself for disappointing my fans.' Do you really think it was a mistake? Obviously college kids your age all over America are smoking bongs with a lot more than salvia in them.
'But they're not Miley Cyrus. They're not role models. So for me it was a bad decision, because of my fans and because of what I stand for.' On making out with Avan Jogia on her 18th birthday: 'If you look at the picture, I'm turned away, and he's kissing me on the cheek. It's very hilarious to me that people say, 'They're making out.' In making out, there's a tongue.'

What is Miley's new goal? 'To spread love and change the world in 2011.' On LOL: 'It really felt like Demi was my mom a little bit because we had such great conversations, and I feel like it shows on-screen. I can't wait for LOL to come out. It's what I'm most proud of.' Magazine hits newsstands on February 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment